Google

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Help A Listener Out!!!

I need some help. I got an email from a listener this morning and I don't have a good answer for him. I hope you all can help, I've put it below. Post your answers or suggestions here on the board for everyone to see.

Thanks, Josh

Here's my situation; I have a living room which opens up to my dining room. I'd say both of those rooms together add up to about 600 sq. ft. give or take. Well I want to start smoking a cigar in my living room every now and then, but I need some type of Air Purifier / Smoke Eliminator that can both remove the excess smoke from the area and any stale odors left behind on walls and cloth furniture, etc. I've literally spent hours doing research and searching forums like Cigar Aficionado, BOTL, and Cigar Weekly, but I want to find out your opinions.

Can you guys give me a recommendation on what I would need to purchase for less than say $400? What do you guys use that you've found to work like a charm?

Thanks so much for all your help,
Mike

1 Comments:

At 1/25/07, 1:35 PM, Blogger Zee said...

Pure Ayre works great, also get an air ionizer.

http://www.cigarmony.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=88&products_id=497

 

Post a Comment

<< Home