Google

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sancho Panza Double Maduro's

I just came across another reason why I love these things. The sheer amount of smoke they put out... It's like a forest fire and an oil fire combined. I was again alerted to this when I used the restroom at Stogies on Grand. It's a small restroom, a sink, a toilet and an area to stand about the size of a 50qt cooler. I was only in there for a minute and when I washed my hands I realized the entire bathroom had been hotboxed and when I opened the door the smoke rolled out. It was a beatiful sight.

2 Comments:

At 12/7/06, 9:51 AM, Blogger Zee said...

You take your cigar in the bathroom with you? Ewwwwww.

 
At 12/7/06, 11:31 AM, Blogger Josh said...

I know I know, I set it up on top of the paper towel holder. Maybe some things are better left unsaid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home