Google

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Apologies

Greetings fellow citizens of the the Cigar Nation. Things have been very busy for me, Erik and Bobb which is why we've been slackers when it comes to new episodes. There's also too many cigars to smoke which is really distracting. BTW, the Oliva Serie V's are like crack. Once you smoke one you'll be jonesing for more all day :)

Bear with us as we try to do some reorganization (not sure what we'll reorganize, but we will find something). We'll still cut shows, but it might be slow for the next 60 days or so. We'll keep stuff coming out but will hopefully fully re-emerge after the holidays with a whole new outlook on the show.

Thanks for your patience. BTW, my email seems be broke so leave comments instead of emailing me. Thanks for everything, you people rock. Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.

5 Comments:

At 10/25/07, 12:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree. I bought a box of Series V about two months ago and went through them in two weeks.

 
At 10/26/07, 2:43 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

I have yet to smoke any of the Oliva Serie Vs I have bought...primarily because I only received them on Wednesday...along with many other cigars I am really going to enjoy (BBFs...CS5s...1964s...MMMMM, thanks Smahley, I owe you...)! Anyhow, I think most of us will be patient with you....including myself...Talk To You Later

 
At 10/26/07, 8:50 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Andrew, are you drunk again???



:)

 
At 10/27/07, 12:10 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Maybe...

 
At 1/28/08, 8:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Josh & Erik,

Just finished episode 36 and I need more. Guys talking about cigars and stuff, how perfect is that.

I cannot believe the prices ya'll pay for cigars. Down here in TEXAS the prices are about half price. In Houston, I also have my choice of five different cigar shops and thats just on the north side of town.

Send me an address to send some cheap cigars to because I feel bad for you guys.

You guys like CAO and Thompson right?

Paul the Cigar CPA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home