Google

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MMMMMMMMM

I've had two cigars this wekeend that didn't need my handy Don Salvatore tool. They were both the Perdomo ESV '91 Maduro Regente's. I picked them up at St. Croix Cigar Company friday night. I'm hooked. I'm sitting here at my desk, supposed to be doing my real job but all I can do is salivate about smoking more ESV's. It's like an addiction that's beginning to rear it's ugly head.

First of all, they're built really well. They look amazing. The wrapper is a nice, toothy maduro wrapper. If you look at it long enough, the dark brown will say to you "I'm gonna taste like chocolate!" The draw is impeccable and the flavor enormous. Do yourself a favor, go get one of these, and celebrate summer!

I think they're very similar to a Padron 1964, but they're both different in their own ways. The best part is that they're more affordable!

3 Comments:

At 6/7/07, 11:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

As I read this I'm smoking a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero DL-600. I have never tried any of the Perdomo line yet which I will try when I get over to Cousins Cigar. I do agree with you and like the Sancho Panza and Joya de Nicaragua Antano' line. Right now I seem to be hooked on La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero and Comacho Corojo Gigante.

Smoke em'If you got em'

Mark Bresky

 
At 6/12/07, 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have only tried the Frescos, but at that price my "newbie-ness" is screaming, "Grab more!"

They're good, so I'm stoked to pick up a Lot 23 the next time I've got a few hours to kill at the St. Croix Cigar Co. Hopefully next week somtime.

 
At 6/13/07, 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh-

The reason you are getting a 1964 Padron Maduro taste from the maduro ESV is because the lot where the wrappers are grown for both cigars share borders...a lot of cross pollination happens giving them very similar tastes

Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home