Google

Saturday, June 16, 2007

HOLY $H!T

Cigarcyclopedia.com has taken the time to compare the prices of over 600 brands of cigars at the top 10 online retailers. They have both a list for Non-Cuban cigars and Cuban Cigars. It's UNBELIEVABLE! My hat goes off to those guys!

They have even take the the time indicate prince increases and decreases. This list is current as of Thursday too!

Non-Cuban List - FYI, it's BIG, it's going to take a minute to load.

Cuban List - Not as long, will load quicker.

5 Comments:

At 6/17/07, 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Josh! Why nothing on Cigar.com? It wasn't on the Cigarcyclopedia link you provided, and you guys never mention them on the podcast either. Cigar.com is at least as good as Cigars Intl--they have a better selection of singles too if you are into sampling.

 
At 6/18/07, 7:47 AM, Blogger Zee said...

They've been doing this comparison list for quite some time already.

 
At 6/19/07, 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you guys have answered this question before but my quick search has not found the answer. Which size of the Double Maduro do you prefer, and please base you answer only on taste not time.

thanks,

zBob

 
At 6/19/07, 8:31 PM, Blogger Josh said...

zbob, Erik and both love the Escudero. I had the small one (Quixote I think it is) last week. It didn't "pop" like the Escudero does, there wasn't a lot of flavor. GO BIG OR GO HOME!

 
At 6/23/07, 10:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. I know where I'll be buying my next box of La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero L700. I'll save $35. The only question is what condition these cigars will be in. That's why I usually buy my cigars at Cousins Cigar here in Cleveland. They have a top notch humidor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home